Kris in Japan

Friday, March 03, 2006

survey says...

This spring I'll be traveling a bit outside of Japan (Korea and China), so I have to decide just how adventurous I plan to be with my eating choices. I've eaten a lot of weird things in Japan that I never thought I would (such as shirako), but this issue really raises the bar. To help me decide, I'd like to take a survey... please answer in the comments section of this post.

Would you eat dog?

3 Comments:

  • Actually, I'm looking to get a dog. Please let me know which one tastes best.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/03/2006 9:29 PM  

  • yes, but only if the dog comes a la mode and the plate it comes on is actually a frisbee.
    isaac

    By Blogger Izzy, at 3/04/2006 9:26 AM  

  • it depends. Is is pure bred or a mutt? Because you never know where those half-breeds have been.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/12/2006 7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home