Kris in Japan

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

randomness... and my feet

In looking through my pictures tonight I realized that I've taken several pictures of my feet over the past 3 months. They're kind of funny really... and I've decided that in a poetic/artistic way, I'd like to pretend that I planned to keep a photo diary of my feet all along--to tell the story of my travels...or something. I've also decided that I'm going to continue taking pictures of my feet and present them here in occasional installments (I'll try to come up with a cheesy name for this project as well).

my feet in yukata (and wooden geta sandals) for the Kiryu Yagibushi Matsuri
my feet, lakeside at the top of Mt. Akagi in Gunma
my feet on the train to Tokyo (I think this was to meet up with friends for the end of the 57th JASC in August)
my feet in funny Japanese bowling shoes
my feet (with friends) at the apple orchard in Numata
my feet in weird Japanese toe socks on my living room tatami

2 Comments:

  • 5 posts in a row! holy blogger, batman. that's good reading. also... how have you recovered from the car incident?

    By Blogger byron, at 11/10/2005 1:28 AM  

  • The feet documentry is great I love it GREAT SOX lol. Hope your feel well, Love Kelly

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/18/2005 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home