Kris in Japan

Monday, August 07, 2006

Lost and Found

It's 2am and I'm exhausted, but in honor of a great day I decided to do a quick post...

We made a Tokyo day-trip to visit with my grandmother's family (who hasn't seen my dad since he was 12 years old). Needless to say, it was an emotionally heavy meeting for everyone involved. In a good way! We had a wonderful time--chatting, taking pictures, playing with the baby and eating delicious food prepared by my aunt. It was great to meet some of my cousins and see my aunt and uncle again.

Here are a few pictures to round out this mini-post:
More when I return from Osaka!

1 Comments:

  • Kristine...I disappear for a month and a half and you go to Koshien, eat curry with cute toddlers who are acrobatic super stars on the jungle gym, and visit your pop-pop's family with your pop?...I feel so...so...left out...damn you MCATs!!! Well...I hope you're living it up...I'll be in Tokyo in September...you know how to find me on the good 'ol Cornell site...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/11/2006 3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home